Saturday, February 18, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Purple florals

Today's OOTD is inspired by spring which is creeping up upon us.  I went out to celebrate my father's ? birthday tonight and had the urge to get a little dressed up (nothing is ever wrong with that). ;) This is a perfect dinner outfit, it's very sweet and to the point.  
Look consists of:
  • Dress: Necessary Objects by Ady Gluck Frankel
  • Shoes: Limelight
  • Purse: Coach
  • Belt: Gift
  • Jewelry: Handcrafted (not by me) 



Nail polish is Cotton Candy by Bettina (toes)
Finish the look off by curling your hair and pinning back your bangs for a more polished look.  

XOXO,
Diane Cristi

PS. To see what polish I'mwearing check out my NOTD: I Need a Re-fresh Mint and Celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...