Wednesday, February 15, 2012

NOTD- Valentine Edition

This special NOTD post is obviously inspired by Valentine's Day.  Wanting to stay in the range of pinks and reds I came up with this simple cute look that is VERY easy to obtain.  I started out with a base (any will do) and then applied two coats of Bettina's “Cotton Candy”, which is a creamy baby pink polish, on all my nails.  I waited about 5 minutes for it to dry and put on both ring fingers Deborah Lippmann's "Do ya think I'm sexy", red glitter polish that has chunky hexagonal glitters.  With this polish you might want to adjust the glitters so it covers your entire nail.  Then waited 2 minutes and put on my top coat.  My favorite is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri because it literally dries in about 2 minutes.
From left to right: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Deborah Lippmann "Do ya think I'm sexy", and Bettina "Cotton Candy"
Just as a side note Bettina polishes are the bomb! They cost about $2.50 a pop and they are very opaque. I haven't had a problem with any of them so far and I have a lot of them in my collection. 

XOXO,
Diane Cristi


ps. Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day <3

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...