- You want to make a mixture of both the soap and olive oil; half and half.
- Wet the brush making sure not getting the upper part the barrel (because the glue will loosen and the bristles will shed).
- Dip the brush in the mix and swirl in your palm and rinse with water.
- Repeat part 3 until the water is clear.
- Then squeeze out the excess water with a towel.
- Set to dry on top off the paper towel.
You should deep clean your brushes once a week to two weeks and spot clean right after you clean your brushes. A good spot cleaner is Mac's Brush Cleanser. And a BIG must is that you should never share brushes and if you do CLEAN them right after. Hope you found this helpful!