Sunday, February 26, 2012

HAUL!

So last week I was in need of some necessities so I went to my local CGX (Coast Guard exchange) and Walgreen's and grabbed some things.
 I know I'm one of the last people to get the Maybelline Color Tattoos but OH MY GOSH! It is amazing.  It stays on and doesn't crease, is super pigmented, and is a really good base.  I got this in Bold Gold. Said to be better than the MAC paint pots. I'll be doing a review on this shortly.
Another Maybelline product that came out in their spring collection are the Bouncy Blushes.  These are what replaced their old cream blushes which were the Dream Smooth Mousse.  Any who this is in the shade Plum Wine.
  I think this is such an innovative idea.  It's no secret that everyone looses their bobby pins. That's why it's such a great idea so you can keep them all in one place. Bobby Pins are in Black.
 I needed conditioner ASAP and when I went to my CGX they ran out of my usual one, which is Pantene's Frizzy to Smooth.  I've heard such good things about Organix that i had to give it a try.  Now I'm not going to lie I picked this one out purely on scent because this smells AMAZING.  So far it works well but I have to give it a couple more washes to see how it really works with my hair.
Smells like grapes and works fine not the best hold but then again it's "flexible hold".  But one thing I like about it is that it doesn't leave your hair crunchy.  
This is my holy grail Shampoo.  I love it and I've used it for years.

Note: I got these items last week, before I started Project Pan.


XOXO,
Diane Cristi

4 comments:

  1. Where is the bobby pin thing from? Do they have one for blondes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the at Walgreens and they have them for blondes, brunettes, and for black hair. :)

      Delete
  2. Aren't those tattoos amazing? They do last forev. And whoooooa Conair! That is SUCH an amazing idea. I wonder if I can find those in drugstores here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with it! It stays on for-ever and is so creamy. I'm pretty sure you can find them at your local Walgreen's or CVS.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...