Thursday, March 15, 2012

NOTD: I Need a Re-fresh Mint and Celebrate

It's Spring and you now I'm pulling out my pastels polishes.  I wanted to have a twist on the usual pastel blue I paired it with a gold.  I have on Wet n Wild's I Need a Re-fresh Mint and on my ring finger Bettina's Celebrate.  I Need a Re-fresh Mint is the epitome of the classic Tiffany blue.  The formula is very rich and creamy, and goes on opaque in two coats.  The gold is so beautiful, it's a gorgeous micro glitter gold that goes on so easily. 
                 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Es primavera y sabes que a empezar a sacar mis esmaltes de colores que están de moda. Yo quería hacer algo diferente en vez del típico color azul pastel, entonces lo junte con oro. Tengo puesto Wet n Wild's I Need a Re-fresh Mint y en mi dedo de anillo tengo Celebrate de Bettina.  I Need a Re-fresh Mint es el epítome del clásico azul de Tiffany. La fórmula es muy buena y cremosa y opaco con dos capas. El oro es tan hermoso, es un brillo bien pequeño aplica con tanta facilidad. 
Wide brush which makes the application process so much easier.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brocha ancha que hace que el proceso de aplicacion sea mucho más fácil.

I got my hands on the new re-formulated Wet n Wild polishes and BOY did they step it up.  Not only is the brush ten million times better the color pay off is a-maz-ing.  
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Por fin logre conseguir los nuevos re-formuladas esmaltes de Wet n Wild y déjame decirles que son mil veces mejor. No sólo es la brocha que esta mejor pero también la pigmentación es fan-tas-tico.

XOXO,
Diane Cristi


ps.  I created a Facebook page for those who want to keep up to date with my posts and for random tips and tricks. Diane Cristi Facebook
ps. He creado una página en Facebook para aquellos que quieren mantenerse al día con mis entradas, consejos y trucos al azar. Diane Cristi Facebook

7 comments:

  1. The touch of gold is so beautiful!! Great little addition. I have this shade and I looooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shade of blue is stunning, I love it! It looks really good with the gold!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this color!:) xx

    http://what-maria-loves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gusta mucho ese esmalte wetnwild! creo que me tendre que hacer de ese color! y la combinacion que hiciste con el dorado A+

    beautyforless5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color is so cute! I saw it at Target the other night and couldn't decide whether to purchase it because I usually go for more "natural" or earthy colors, but now I'll probably have to go buy it and try it out myself. Wet n Wild is my fave; I love Wet Cement and Through the Grapevine ;).

    lacey @ lovely-21

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great to step put of your comfort zone! I really recommend this color it's beautiful!

      Delete
  6. i love this colour and all pastel colour ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...