Thursday, May 17, 2012

FOTD- A Dash of Blue

It's been a while since I did a face of the day so I took advantage of Mother's Day and did both.  Since I wore a royal blue maxi dress I wanted my makeup to be a little more subtle, since it was during the day.  I went for a shimmery eye with blue underneath.  
                     --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hace tiempo que no he hecho un "Face of the Day", así que aproveche el Día de las Madres he hice los dos cosas. Como yo llevaba un traje azul largo yo quería que mi maquillaje fuera un poco más sutil, ya que fue durante el día. Así que lucí unos ojos con brillo con color azul debajo.
What I'm wearing/Que tengo puesto:
Face (Cara):
Eyes (Ojos):
Eyebrows (Cejas):
Lips (Labios):
  • Covergirl Lip Perfection in Rush (270)
I also winged out my liner so it would meet with the blue shadow underneath.
---------------------------------
Yo también hice una cola con mi delineador para que se uniera con el azul.

XOXO,
Diane Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...