Friday, May 25, 2012

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny

Another day, another bronzer.  Now that Summer's here you're going to want to be paying extra attention to getting that summer glow and no I don't mean by laying out and being fried like a lobster.  An easy, healthy, and effective way to get that summer tan is by using bronzer. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny is an excellent choice because it's matte and isn't too dark.  That being said this isn't a bronzer for all skin tones, I would recommend this for fair to medium tones.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Otro día, otro bronceador. Ahora que el verano a llegado lo mas seguro vas a querer broncearte y no estoy hablando de estar horas en el sol solo para quemarte como una langosta. Una manera fácil, saludable y efectiva para conseguir ese "tan" es con el uso de un bronceador. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder en el color Sunny es una excelente opción porque es mate y no es demasiado oscura. Con eso dicho esto no es un bronceador para todos los tonos, yo recomendaría este para los tonos claros o medios.
 
As seen in my FOTD- Red Lippies (Como visto en mi FOTD- Red Lippies)
I really enjoy using this bronzer for everyday use since it perks up my skin and gives me a healthy glow.  Since it is a matte bronzer I use my E.L.F. Kabuki brush to swipe it all over my face.  This retails for $2.99 anywhere NYC is sold. 
                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me gusta mucho usar este bronceador para el uso diario ya que me da color a mi piel y me da un resplandor saludable. Dado que es un bronceador mate yo uso mi brocha Kabuki de E.L.F. y lo aplico a toda me cara. Esto tiene un costo de $2.99 se vende en cualquier lugar donde se vende los cosméticos NYC.

XOXO,
Diane Cristi

2 comments:

  1. Yo lo tengo y me ecanta! muy linda luces

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cream, just hard for me to find one that matches my skin tone.

    http://confirmedhealth.com/asian-anti-aging-secrets-revealed/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...