Friday, March 23, 2012

OOTD- You can Never be too Tall

A while back I visited a fellow blogger and my bestie, Elvira, from First, Dessert: A Baker's Corner to have a mini blogging get together.  Elvira being such an awesome friend volunteered to take some pictures of my outfit for this OOTD.
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hace un tiempo visité a una colega de blogs y mi mejor amiga, Elvira, de First, Dessert: A Baker's Corner  para tener una sesión de blogging. Como ella es una amiga increíble se ofreció para tomar algunas fotos de mí para este OOTD.
What I'm wearing (Que tengo puesto):
  • Old Navy Blouse
  • Pacsun Bullhead Black the 55 Denim Legging Clean Light Jeans 
  • Clutch from KB 
  • Platforms from Bakers (Style is Win 02 Taupe Mic)
These shoes are one of my most unique shoes I own.  Measuring a shocking 6 1/2 inches they give me a very much needed boost (since I'm only 5'1 inches in height).  They are surprisingly very comfortable since they are platforms.
------------------------------------------------------------
Estos zapatos son uno de mis zapatos únicos que poseo. Con unas impresionantes 6 1/2 pulgadas de altura me dan un impulso muy necesario (ya que soy sólo 5'1 pulgadas de altura). Ellos son sorprendentemente muy cómodos ya que son plataformas.

I chose to keep my makeup neutral and my hair in it's natural state as well.
                                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Decidí mantener mi maquillaje neutral y el pelo en su estado natural tambien.


XOXO,
Diane Cristi


ps. If you haven't subscribed to Elvira's blog, what are you waiting for?!
ps. Si usted no está suscrito al blog de Elvira, ¡¿qué estás esperando?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...