Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Every day Mineral Foundation

Sorry I've been MIA for the last couple of days; this week has been a busy one.  That's why I wanted to share with all of you my everyday mineral foundation.  The product I use is L'oreal True Match Naturale Gentle Mineral Makeup.  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perdón que he estado media perdida estos últimas días; esta semana he estado bien ocupadaEs por eso que he querido compartir con todos ustedes el base de minerales que utilizo todos los días. El producto que utilizo es L'oreal True Match Naturale Gentle Mineral Makeup .
I don't particully like the brush it comes with, because it isn't soft, it's very small, and it's a hassle to wash.  
----------------------------------------------------
No me gusta la brocha que viene junto al polvo porque no es suave, es muy pequeño y es una molestia para lavar.
I wanted to share this with you all because this is such an ideal product to use when you're in a rush and just something that covers and evens out your skin.  I've been using this product for over a year now and I love it!  I mean it seems to last forever because I still have more than half of the product left.  Now I would recommend this for people with combo/oily skin or for people who live in humid weather since it is a mineral foundation it will absorb the oiles on your skin.  This mineral foundation also has SPF19 which is awesome.  I thought it would be worth mentioning as well that I use my ELF kabuki brush (Studio Line) to apply.  For referance I have combo/oily skin and the color I use is Soft Ivory (456).
                             --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quería compartir esto con todos ustedes porque este es un producto ideal para usar cuando estás en un apuro y sólo quieres algo que cubre y unifica la piel. He estado usando este producto por más de un año y me encanta! Ademas parece que dura para siempre porque todavía tengo más de la mitad del producto. Yo lo recomendaría para las personas con piel de combinación / aceitosa o para las personas que viven en climas húmedos, ya que es una base mineral que va a absorber los aceites en su piel. Esta base mineral también tiene SPF19 que es muy bueno. Pensé que sería  Pensé que valdría la pena mencionar también que uso mi brocha kabuki de ELF (Studio Line) para aplicarlo.  Para referencia mi piel es combinación /aceitosa y el color que uso es Soft Ivory (456).

XOXO,
Diane Cristi

3 comments:

  1. Why haven't I tried this yet? You've so convinced me! Hopefully they'll carry my shade. :) Great post, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I'll have to check this out! :)

    XO/LB
    http://laurenslodown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im going to have to try this out!

    Please check out my blog:)

    Fashions on Top
    Fashions on Top Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...