Sunday, August 19, 2012

NOTD- I Have a Herring Problem

Today's nail of the day features I Have a Herring Problem by O.P.I. from their 2012 Holland Collection.  I actually received this baby in the mail from Anna from Going to the Showing, featured in my Nail Mail post.  I really like this polish since it's different and the formula is amazing. *Warning this post is picture heavy*.
             --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
El "nail of the day" es I Have a Herring Problem de O.P.I. de su coleccion de Holanda 2012.  Yo recibí este bebé en el correo gracias a Anna de Going to the Showing, el esmalte aparece  en mi post de Nail Mail. Me gusta mucho este esmalte ya que es diferente y la fórmula es increíble. *Advertencia este post tiene muchos fotos*.
Contains pretty silver glitter.
-----------------------------------------
Contiene brillo plateado.
I Have a Herring Problem is a gorgeous blue with gray undertones that contains the finniest silver particles.  This is a creme finish, which is one of my favorites since it tends to look cleaner.  The formula is so wonderful; it goes on like butter!  With two coats is very opaque and isn't at all streaky.  The drying time is average since it is a creme finish, but it's nothing out of the ordinary.   It retails for around $8.00 anywhere O.P.I. is sold.
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Have a Herring Problem es un azul precioso con tonos grises que contiene partículas bien chiquitas de plata. Este es un acabado crema, que es uno de mis favoritos ya que tiende a verse más limpio. ¡La fórmula es tan maravillosa; aplica sin ningún problema! Con dos capas es muy opaco y no es rayado. El tiempo de secado es normal, ya que es un acabado crema pero no es nada fuera de lo común.  Se vende por alrededor de $8.00 en cualquier lugar donde venden productos de O.P.I.

XOXO,
Diane Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...