Friday, July 27, 2012

NOTD- Sky High

I must say that this is my favorite Nail of the Day because this has been my newest favorite nail polish thanks to the lovely Anna from Going to the Showing who sent me this in a nail swap.  This is Sky High by Color Club from the Take Wing Summer 2012 collection and I have to say I love everything about the polish, formula and all.  
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Debo decir que esta ha sido mi favorita de los "Nail of the Day" porque esto ha sido el más reciente gracias a Ana de Going to the Showing que me lo envió esto en un intercambio de esmaltes. Esto es Sky High de Color Club de la colección del verano 2012 Take Wing y tengo que decir que me encanta todo del esmalte, fórmula y todo.
See the purple in the polish?/ ¿Ves lo violeta en el esmalte?
I have to say I'm so pleased with the performance of the polish since it has a gorgeous color and payoff.  The only thing was that with your first coat it can be streaky but with the second coat everything is perfect.  It has a foil finish that in the bottle looks duo chrome (purple and turquoise) but it comes off on the nail as a dark turquoise.  This color is just so darn unique I cannot even believe I own it!  Every time I looked down at my nails I couldn't help but smile.  If you can get your hands on this one don't let go! 
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No puedo explicar cuan contenta con el funcionamiento del esmalte ya que tiene un color precioso y la dura mucho. Lo único es que con su la primera capa sale rayada pero con la segunda capa queda perfecto. Tiene un acabado tipo "foil" (como si fuese aluminio) que en la botella se ve dúo cromo (violeta y turquesa) pero en la uña solo parece como una turquesa oscuro. ¡Este color es tan único que ni siquiera puedo creer que lo tenga! Cada vez que veo mis uñas no puedo dejar de sonreír. ¡Si usted puede conseguirlo no lo dejes ir!

XOXO,
Diane Cristi

2 comments:

  1. me encanta el color!!! esta bellisimo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This looks so much better on you than me! You even caught the duochromy-ness in the pic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...