Wednesday, June 13, 2012

AVON Eye Makeup Remover Lotion

An essential item that every girl should have in her makeup collection is makeup remover, especially for your eyes.  I've used various products before which I've liked such as the L'oreal Refreshing Eye Make-Up Remover and the Walgreens brand makeup wipes.  I've liked most of the products I've bought but nothing came close to the price of the AVON Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion which is $1!  Actually it normal price is usually $3.99 but it is almost always on sale for $1.  
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Un elemento esencial que todas las mujeres deben tener en su colección de maquillaje es un removedor de maquillaje, sobre todo para los ojos. He utilizado varios productos antes que me han gustado, como el L'oreal Refreshing Eye Make-Up Remover y las toallitas de maquillaje de la marca Walgreens.¡Me ha gustado la mayoría de los productos que he comprado, pero no se acercan al precio de la AVON Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion que es de $1! En realidad, el precio normal es $3.99, pero casi siempre hay un especial de $1.
I have black liquid liner and a stain on my hand./ Tengo delineador en líquido negro y un "stain" en mi mano.
 It easily dissolves both products and all I used was the remover and a cotton ball./ Los productos se disuelven fácilmente y todo lo que utilicé fue el removedor y una bola de algodón.
I wiped it off and as you can see not a stain in sight./ Lo limpie y como pueden ver no hay ni una mancha.


I tried this out because my mother had bought is to sample as well and we both love it!  We both have been using this for over a year and nothing compares.  It is very moisturizing since it is a lotion and it doesn't bother your eyes.  I does leave a greasy feeling but you’re going to wash your face anyway afterwards.  I use a cotton ball for both of my eyes and it removes everything.  I always stock up whenever I see that the $1 special is going on since it's such a steal.  I really recommend this for anyone who is looking for an inexpensive eye makeup remover.
                   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
¡Yo probé este producto porque mi madre lo había comprado para probarlo y a las dos nos encanta! Mi madre e yo hemos estado utilizándolo durante más de un año y nada se compara. Es muy hidratante, ya que es una loción y no molestan los ojos. Deja una sensación grasosa, pero como quiera vas a lavar tu cara de todos modos después. Yo utilizo una bola de algodón para los dos ojos y se elimina todo. Siempre compramos muchos cuando vemos que esta la especial de $1. Realmente recomiendo esto para cualquier persona que esté buscando un removedor del maquillaje del ojo de bajo costo.


XOXO,
Diane Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...